Sunday 18 January 2009

Hiatus

Isn't it just typical? After my adventures with writers block, due to personal circumstances beyond my control I have to take a short break from both writing and blogging. I was looking forward to proving that the last two weeks were nothing more than a temporary blip, but unfortunately life has intruded in a big way. Something has to give and for the next fourteen days, that is going to have to be chasing my dream. I'll be back online before February starts with some new material to post, after I've typed it up from the long hand (both PC and web access will be limited for the next two weeks or so), do you know I actually waited for my Biro to do a spell check for me?

Anyway, I'm down but not out and will return soon with some new stories. Hope you can all be patient with me while I sort out my real life first, but until then enjoy yourselves and stay safe.

Dan.

1 comment:

Ugly Angie said...

good luck to ya...hope all is well...come on back when you are ready!!!!