Thursday 4 December 2008

tick-Tick-TICK!

The first story is up and I now have a deadline to meet, Wednesday, 10th of December. As a purely amateur writer this is a novel (pun intended!) experience for me. My working life hasn't prepared me for this as my work experience has always been in a strictly manual labour capacity. Pretty much the same thing applies to my academic background, what there is of it, since I left school without qualifications and considered the place little more than a minor irritation, on those days that I bothered turning up. I have to admit that I feel surprisingly serene about the whole thing, but this could be nothing more than blind panic and my mind shutting down when it considers the fact that I have no safety net. The next story will be written completely from scratch, specifically for this little known corner of cyberspace.

Off to wash the dishes now, a surprisingly good place for thnking up ideas!

No comments: